ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 17 February 2012

Don't wake me up, I'm tired


Not a lot to tell you about over the last week or so.  It has been quite cold, windy and raining most days so me and the Guv have not been out much.  He went out alone the other day though.  Uh... left me and the Mrs at home.  I hear he has had a bad toothache.  Not sure why though, he never crunches any bones like me!
Why is it though that when I get to fall asleep late at night, he always wants to wake me up just before HE goes to bed........can't they leave a sleeping dog lie?

No comments:

Post a Comment