ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Meeting new friends

click on photo to enlarge
What an eventful day I had today.  My people had to go out to Kalamata and I was allowed to go along as well.  Now often when this happens I either get left in the car or accompany the Guv for a walk around the park.  He often stops and speaks to other humans, but am I allowed to make conversation with other canines, oh no!

click on photo to enlarge
This time however it was different. Off we went to the yacht club and when friends of my people arrived they brought their dogs as well.  I met a very nice big black dog called "Scooby", I liked him.  Then later I also met a big collie type dog called "Taffy", we got on OK and he was very nice to me but I had to explain to him I was to remain boss lady!

click on photo to enlarge
I also met up with another canine (in the picture above), he was sad and had no people to look after. At our first meeting on the road below we did have a few cross words, but later he came upstairs to apologise, so all was well.

Oh yes I almost forgot I also met a little black poodle in the marina cafe with some Greek people. We got on well and I was sad to see her leave, as I wanted to play.....mmmmm not allowed to though!



No comments:

Post a Comment