ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 2 March 2012

A whole day out

click on photo to enlarge
Well while the misses had her hair done, as I said I was able to have a good run about the harbour and beach area with the Guv. Despite there still being snow on the mountains in the distance the morning was quite warm and sunny. Saying that I'm not letting them cut my fur off just yet!

click on photo to enlarge
Afterwards we all went off in the blue tin box to Koroni.  I must say it looked rather run down and not many people about. The tavernas were mostly closed and some of the harbour fronted sitting areas were storm damaged.  Now that's why I stay away from the water ! 
Tomorrow I'll show you just what the Guv made me do at Koroni!





No comments:

Post a Comment