ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 20 May 2012

Please, Please, PLEASE

 click on photo to enlarge

How come all you humans get the best tasting things in life? After a hard days work (or so he says!) the Guv normally sits down and has a glass of the red stuff.  Now I know a good smell when I find one, and this smells good.....

Really the Guv is quite bright for a human, saying that he is not much good at sniffing out lizards or frightening the post-man away and just why he is taking so long to learn the language most of the other humans communicate in around here beats me.  However he has got the nack of this doggy telepathy.  So now how do I get him to understand I want the full glass not just a "lick of the barmaids apron!!!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment