ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Was it "Terminal"

click on photos to enlarge

It was now time after our months tour of France to make our way home to Greece and so my people headed to the Italian boarder and the Frejus Tunnel.  Things were however not to go well we soon found out the tunnel was closed!  The Guv decided the best way was now up and over the French -Italian Alps through the Col de Mont Cenis pass.



It was a very long way up I can tell you, but the new "Poppymobile" towed the human kennel on wheels behind with ease.  Mind you I did panic a bit when we reached this village as the Guv made the statement "Its Terminal".....or something like that! 


No comments:

Post a Comment