ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 19 October 2012

I am sailing, I am sailing.....


I am sailing, I am sailing home again across the sea......well in true Rod Stewart style I can sing also with my "gruff voice".  Mind you I don't think the Guv realised I was singing, he just thinks I'm barking.......barking mad sometimes!


Just had a thought, do you think Rod Stewart was  born on a ferry?  'Cos there are lots of humans on this ferry with the surname "Stewart"....I seen it on their badges.  Another point why do all humans with surname Stewart dress the same?
Oh well.......mind you their names may have been "Steward".....
I think my eyes are tired!


No comments:

Post a Comment