ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 6 October 2012

The last stop in Italy


I was glad that after the site we had to stay at Riccione the Guv had planned to stay at the next site, a short drive from Bari on the trip to the UK. He had checked it was OK for me and it would be open in September.  Whilst it was a bit run down on the actual camp ground, it was clean and had shady forests between the camp site and beach that would be great for me to run about in. What's more it was only a small site with room for about 30 caravans.....


In the evening of course I could have the run of the beach to myself..woof,woof


No comments:

Post a Comment