ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 7 June 2013

Baywatch.....


As I was saying yesterday from our room in Agioi Apostoli when I went out onto the balcony I had a great view.  The small fishing village is still very active and boats went out each night returning the following morning with their catch. Mind you these were not the small fishing boats like I see where we live in Messini.  I heard the Guv say that most of the catch went to Athens to be sold. 


I learnt something new though.  The larger boats are not allowed to fish during a full moon but the smaller boats can.  So for the four nights of the full moon the big  boats had to stay in the bay.
I guess like me you could say they had four nights 
"baying at the moon".



No comments:

Post a Comment