ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 8 June 2013

Lets go to the harbour

 click on any photo to enlarge

I thought you might like to see some photographs the Guv took of the fishing trawlers and the harbour close up.  As I said we could see the harbour from our balcony window and each night watched the ships go out.


This one is all loaded up with polystyrene boxes ready to receive the catch after gutting and being iced down.  Immediately on return to the harbour they will be off loaded and off to the Athens fish market. 


The smaller boats tend to sell their catch locally, both on the harbour and around the villages.  Before I got there the harbour was a cats paradise, but I soon sorted that !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment