ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 29 June 2013

School time.....



After my early beach run-a-bout we returned home and my housekeepers decided to invite my friend REX in to play.  Just what is the Guv trying to do to me, totally wear me out looking after these young pups!

Huh, Rex never knew what was coming though......first the Guv gave him a good brush down (I just kept out the way on the balcony), and then it was lesson time!

click on photo to enlarge
Rex's mistress (the human one that lives next door) can hardly hold onto him on his lead, the Guv say I'm a puller (think he meant pulling on the lead, not pulling canine mates!) but you should see Rex, he's the Greek tug of war champion!

click on photo to enlarge
Soon my Governor had him sorted though, mind you it cost me.........they were my markies!




No comments:

Post a Comment