ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 6 June 2013

We arrive on Evia


After we left Corinth it was another long drive; my people decided to go via Thives instead of along the motorway around Athens. We crossed the bridge at Chalkida onto the island of Evia.


Once again my people chose well, we all had a great welcome (mind you the Guv could not find the place and the owner had to come to the harbour to get us!), but once there we were given a room with a great view from the balcony.  That meant I had a prime position to keep watch from...


No comments:

Post a Comment