ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 5 June 2013

We stop and get watered....


The first stop we made on our trip this time was Corinth where my people got fed!  Me, well I was walked and watered.......

I am told this big hole (above) was dug out by humans to let ships through. All I could think of is just how long it must have taken as when my friend Pal comes to see me (or I go to his house), it takes us ages to dig holes around the garden to annoy our people......




At one end of this hole, I think you humans call it a canal, there was a  very clever road bridge. Instead of going up to let the ships through, it sank into the water and the ships went over it..........brilliant you humans!













No comments:

Post a Comment