ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Do you give blood?


Don't panic its not me on that table !  However a canine that looks after the Guv's cousin has recently had to have an operation and it set me thinking. Now I knew you humans have a blood transfusion service (blood bank) and can donate blood for other people to cover these types of emergencies, but what about us canines?

Well I found out to my surprise (and to the Guvs!) that there is such a thing for us dogs, so I am going to attach a link so you can tell all your friends about it.....

http://www.petbloodbankuk.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment