ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 7 September 2013

Haud meridianus interuptus


Normal start to the day with both of us brushed down by the Guv.  I thought I was loosing my fur, but you should see the fur that Pal looses, its even more than  the Guv has lost !

I don't think there is much special on today for us though as both the Guv and the Misses will be watching the F1 qualifiers this afternoon, and that means the same will occur tomorrow afternoon.  Guess we had better not interrupt them.





No comments:

Post a Comment