ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 19 September 2013

I meet the locals...

 click on photos to enlarge

We were up and out early again this morning as the Guv said we had to get a place to park the "poppymobile" near the entrance to Monemvasia to save the Misses walking too far.  Never mind me walking too far I thought!  Anyway he got his space and we had a good look around the old town.  As you will see I got to meet many of the locals, and was even given something to drink in one of the tavernas.  Mind you I got water, the Misses got a free honey liquor given to her!  



No comments:

Post a Comment