ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Lots of sand!

click on any photo to enlarge

I thought today on my blog I would post a few more photos of Elafanisos for my readers to see.  You will recall I told you my people and I went there last week on our trip around the South-East Peloponnese.  The Guv said the ferry trip was far too expensive for just a 10 minute journey, so it was food rations for the rest of the day!



Along the harbour there were lots of small fisherman's cottages despite there still being small fishing boats active most of these cottages have become holiday homes for people from Athens.

Below you can see the "poppymobile" on the ferry


Local fisherman brings the catch in to sell



No comments:

Post a Comment