ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 26 September 2013

Places en route

click on photos to enlarge

During our tour of the eastern Peloponnese the Guv drove just over 500 miles, we went through lots of small villages, those on the Mani were especially interesting with their unique Mani Tower designs.  I am told that years ago the humans that lived in the towers feuded family against family for many years.   



I was surprised though at the lack of canine friends for me to chat with, saying that it probably was a good job they were scarce as the Guv does get a bit annoyed with me when I bark out of the "poppymobile" window when I see another of my kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment