ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 29 October 2013

We dig, dig, dig .....

click photo to enlarge

OK, so now back to my travels.  From Nafplion the Guv drove to Mycenae, now this place is pretty old (even older the than Guv!). You're going to have to click my photo to be able to see the place though.  I think by what I heard what stands now was built around 1350BC, but there have been finds by you humans who dig around these places dating back to 3500BC. and that's definitely older than the bones I find when I do a dig around the garden !

No comments:

Post a Comment