ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year....



Well the day started with the Guv and the Misses moving all the furniture about again!  When that happens I just know something is being planned.  It normally means lost of people are coming to visit me or we are going away on holiday.  This time it was party time!

My housekeeper had invited some of their British friends and some of the people from the village to join us to welcome in the New Year.......

Now not really being  being a party animal I kept out of the way most of the time, especially when the Guv opened the sparkling wine with a bang, and the humans let off party poppers........I even made myself a bit scare when the villagers were dancing and one started playing the clarinet making very loud Greek music, but I guess all the other humans liked it as there was lots of clapping.  I just don't think you humans realise just how loud the sound of 16 people chatting together sounds to us dogs. Mind you I decided to make an appearance when the wine was being shared so I could have a small taste, I'm only aloud a few licks of the Guv's fingers because he says its bad for me........ummmmm  I think its because he wants it all for himself!

So a New Year starts, and I wish all humans everywhere health and prosperity (mainly so they can buy lots of food and look after us canines)....and to all my canine friends I hope the New Year ensures you have a safe and food filled future.........

No comments:

Post a Comment