ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 2 January 2014

Just another day.


Just another day I guess.  Got the Guv up good and early so I could go out on the beach walk, after all I did let him have a very long lie in bed yesterday until at least 0800hrs!

Well the house is all back to normal after the humans had their party, my food dishes back in place as it my sun lounger on the balcony.  Hey I forgot to tell you all I now have my own "pet", a hedgehog.  Does not do much though just wants to sleep all day in a hole near the fence.........  


No comments:

Post a Comment