ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 26 January 2014

My friend "Scruff"



As I was saying yesterday on my trip with my housekeepers to Kalamata the other day we stopped, as normal for me to do doggy things at what my people call "Airport beach".  Quite some time ago this is where they found a load of puppies hidden in the rocks.  This time however there were no puppies (thank goodness) but I did meet another canine, I called "Scruff"


Probably a bit unfair of me really as it was not his fault his people (if he has any) do  not really look after him that well.  Mind you we did have a good play about even if I did have to guard my rear end most of the time !

No comments:

Post a Comment