ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 27 January 2014

Radio control?



Now I know the Guv has some odd ideas.  Last night we stayed up to listen to a radio show from Wales hosted by a friend of his, it was rather late here and passed my normal bed time as we are of course 2  hours ahead of UK time. Mind you it was interesting and amusing as the DJ was being set up. Most of the requests made were for "animals", all the idea of another one of the Guv's friends. 


Mad ideas you human have, but all in a good cause as apparently it will raise some money for the human cancer charity.  I'll put a recording of the programme below as I had a special request played for ME   19 minutes into the show




No comments:

Post a Comment