ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Woof, woof HIC........



Give me the wine !!!!!!

The other day a friend of the Guv's sent him a photo of a beer tap with a drink called "Rosie's Pig" a cider made by Weston's Cider in Hereford.  Now the Guv had not seen that one (obviously named after me), but he did know they made "Old Rosie" another cider.

However not only have we ciders named after ME...but there is a real ale named after a distant cousin of the Guv, called "Fanny Ebbs" made by the Tring Brewery...(Google it and see the story)......

Mind you I much prefer a nice glass of the red stuff myself !


OK, please give me the wine!!!!!

mmmmmmmmm  !!!!!

that was finger licking good!

On a serious note Rosie only gets to taste a drop off my finger...
REMEMBER   alcohol is poisonous to dogs.........









No comments:

Post a Comment