ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 27 February 2014

A long day..........

click on  photo to enlarge

Quite a tiring day out today for me.  My people decided to take a drive in the "Poppymobile" all the way to Megalopoli, Stemnitsa and Dimitsan. The top photo (with me of course in it) is of a war monument on the Tripoli road out of Megalopoli, and the photo below one of many the Misses took of Stemnitsa.

Come back tomorrow and I'll share some more photos she took with you.....



No comments:

Post a Comment