ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 7 February 2014

Twice in a day

click on photos to enlarge

Not been much to "blog" about over the last week or so apart from my normal beach walks and even those have been interrupted by rain!  However today I got an extra treat as not only did I get my early morning beach walk near where I live, but also taken out to Kalo Nero.


Mind you I nearly never got my photo taken as the Guv's camera has decided not to work properly, I had to wait and see if he could fix it.......


Not to be left out I thought I'd better let the Misses get into the picture as well, after all she does let me sit with her on the sofa at night when the Guv is not looking!


......and so to the local "cafe", or as they call it out here in Greek the local ‘‘ζαχαροπλαστειο’’


ενα Φρεντο  Καπουτσινο για την κυρια Μαρια και ενα  γαλλικο καφε 
για κυριο Χaυντν







No comments:

Post a Comment