ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 4 April 2014

They want to keep dogs off the beach !


I think this morning the Guv was just a bit annoyed whilst we walked on the beach.  He spent a lot of time winding up masses of fishing line that had been thrown around the beach by careless fishermen. These humans have no thought for the turtles that nest on that beach, the birds that might get tangled up in the wire or indeed MY GOVERNOR, who also got his feet tangled!


You see the difference in the two pictures above ?  The first is the mess that we encountered this morning after the fishermen, the second is the mess I left!
Anything else I leave the Guv sorts out!




No comments:

Post a Comment