ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 11 May 2014

Having a ferry good time....

Bari, Italy

As on previous occasions my people planned the ferry trip from Igoumenitsa in Greece to Bari in Italy.  They always think of me having to do "doggy things" as I just can not make use of the facilities on the ferry, far to "gross" for a canine of my breeding!  The journey takes around 9 hours and as it is through the night I tend to sleep most of the time.  The other good thing is that we stay in the "human kennel on wheels" which gets plugged into the ship's electric system, so it really home from home for us.....

me in the human kennel on wheels

No comments:

Post a Comment