ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 15 May 2014

Our first sites.


We arrived at our first camp site in France a little later than planned so the Guv did not take any photographs for me.  Saying that, despite the town being quite pleasant there was not much to sniff about!

Our second stop was at Brioude (the Misses wanted to stop there to visit the lace museum), now that site was very good.  Loads of room for me to run about in the fields, a great lakeside walk and there were only four other campers there.  When I was  not out and about I enjoyed looking at the view through the window from the human kennel on wheels.....

 click on photos to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment