ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 27 July 2014

A "shunting" we will go.........


The other day the Guv went out on his own to see some friends, not that I minded that but when he got back I could tell he'd been with other dogs! The cheek of it, leaving me behind. 

However I understand his friend told him about an old railway station that had been converted into a craft and coffee shop not far from my home in Wales, so yesterday the Guv took me and the Misses there to have a look around.  I posed proudly as normal for photographs, and even made friends with some tourists.......mind you I had to sort a dog or two out and show who was boss dog!





No comments:

Post a Comment