ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 10 July 2014

Up and under......


A real treat for me yesterday as not only did I get taken out for the early walk on Llandrindod Common but also we went for a walk in the Elan Valley.  Mind you some of the areas were quite busy with lots of dogs taking their people for a walk. The Guv however found a nice quiet area in the woods for us and in a true Welsh way it was a case of:-

"Up and Under there we go, I was ready yes you know"

Not quite Max Boyce lyrics I know, but I was happy!



for those unfortunate not to be Welsh and who do not know the lyrics,
click the link   H E R E



No comments:

Post a Comment