ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 14 July 2014

Wet, wet, wet


Real fun this morning on the early morning run-a-bout, and I have discovered why there are so many rabbits in the U.K.  They can run a blooming site faster than Greek rabbits!  I chased at full speed, ran at least half a mile and they still got away......me, I just got all smelly or so the Guv said.  Yes, I was in for it, the "rain room" when we got home!


The only good thing about being forced to shower is the drying afterwards


Lots of belly rubs, and nice warm air


Oooh yea, don't forget the under paws bits




No comments:

Post a Comment