ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Back to normal


So after 7 weeks in France and my people setting up my new home it was back to my homeland in Greece.  Two days drive for the Guv to get to Ancona in Italy for the boat home!  Once again as the "poppymobile" was not towing the human kennel on wheels the Guv had planned a "sleeping box" for us all.  The only problem I have is that on-board there is no grass to, well do things.  Let me tell you 18 hours is a long time not to go!

Another days drive from Igoumenitsa and we were back home in my Greek house. Now its back to normal, morning walks on the beach and the Guv and Misses having the occasional coffee on the terrace of their favour cafe.....with me of course!



No comments:

Post a Comment