ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Cut backs..........


A great morning for the beach walk this morning, warm and sunny so for a change we all went to our nearest coastal town of Petalidi.  It made a change for me as I had some fresh areas to have a sniff around in. Then it was back to my pad with my people for the Guv to have his morning coffee on the balcony.

Another odd fact I must tell you about the Guv, is that during the time I have been with him he has planted lots of trees in my garden, today after his coffee break he's in the garden and cutting the tops off them!  Seems strange to me planting things to grow then cutting them to stop them growing......very odd you humans..........

No comments:

Post a Comment