ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 24 April 2015

Persuasive....


After I got taken for the morning beach run-a-bout this morning my people brought me home and left me there.  Off they went without ME!

Now when they returned home and I listened to the conversation  I'm glad I never went along I can tell you. Apparently both of them went to the "human vampire clinic",  I'm not sure if it was for a donation or a top up !

The Misses came back with this blouse thing she seemed to like and I learnt on the front of it was a car they called "Morgan", apparently the Guv has had three of these cars.  I must say it looks better than the tin box on wheels he takes me out in !  The Misses really must have had her persuasive mood in form today, both blood and money out of the Guv....that's a first !!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment