ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Late up....


Well I allowed the Guv a bit longer in bed this morning so after his breakfast it was 8am before we got to the beach!  On the way we passed the lady that exercises her horses each morning, but I was more interested in the three canines she has running with her.  I must get the Guv to photograph them....

I had a good look today at the beach bar that has been rebuilt, not a bad job either, I think the Guv will be trying it out..........



No comments:

Post a Comment