ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 7 May 2015

Nearly got "tyred"



The Guv yesterday found out the "poppymobile" had suffered a "thorn in its paw!", and as a result one of the tyres had a very flat bottom.  That meant today a trip to the tyre fixing man.  I had a good old sniff around the garage that in fact smelt very rubbery!  Now I know some humans have their canines running and jumping through these tyres.......let me tell you the Guv got no hope of me ever doing that! 


No comments:

Post a Comment