ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 22 May 2015

Sorry did we interrupt you?


These are two photos the Guv took of a bay near Volimos, we drove all the way down but unlike last time my people visited they did not go on the small boat that takes humans to see the Blue Cave. Good job to, as I would had to have stayed in the poppymobile and it was far too hot!


After that we drove to this taverna next to the big cross for them to have refreshments, huh some hope as the staff only just managed to make them coffee.....guess we interrupted their morning!   Apparently many years ago the property was the home of a priest, may be he would have been more welcoming.....





No comments:

Post a Comment