ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Hot, hot, hot.....


It really was not that hot on the beach this morning as we normally get up quite early, however it did make me think that some of you humans forget us canines do not have shoes to wear!

Now whilst our paws are quite tough, so are the soles of human feet, but I bet some of you will not walking without shoes on hot sandy beaches this summer!
Likewise you would not consider walking on hot tarmac pavements & roads....

But DO YOU THINK about us canines when you walk us ?

REMEMBER we burn as well..........




No comments:

Post a Comment