ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 27 June 2015

More zzzzzz's


As I told you the ferry was five hours late, now that meant we docked in Ancona at 7 pm.  OK, I knew the Guv had planned a human kennel stop for the night in Parma so just 2 hours and we'll be there, right?  

WRONG....

The Italian motorway speed limit is 130kph, well let me tell you they might as well cross off the "1", because for miles, and miles we never even reached 30kph !  So once again all that I could do was to kip down and sleep.

Exactly what my people did when they reached their kennel after MIDNIGHT !



No comments:

Post a Comment