ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 4 June 2015

The end of the line.....

click on photo to enlarge

You recall what I was saying about this pipe thing?  Well this morning I decided to go back and have another good sniff around it and investigate, I mean I need to make sure that my Greek coastline is safe and it was not an air inlet pipe to some illegal immigrant hiding cave don't I?

So I had a good sniff and decided to track down the other end.....I found it (I think) but it was the other side of this river, and I'm not a very good swimmer! I think I'll let the Guv investigate from here...................




No comments:

Post a Comment