ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 29 June 2015

...until the cows come home


click on any photos to enlarge

The Col de Mont Cenis is of course the entry from Italy to France and we were well on our way for our second "human kennel" for the night in Chambery. One of the villages we passed through, Termignol I had seen before on a previous trip to France.


I think the rest of the journey is going to be very quiet, as the Guv says the Misses can talk until the "cows come home".......and I just seen them heading home !





No comments:

Post a Comment