ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 28 June 2015

Up and over........

click photo to enlarge

Even after arriving late at the human kennel, my people were up early morning, had their breakfast and we were off again.  It was goodbye to Italy and it's traffic jams and into France via Mont Cenis (only because the Guv was too mean to pay the Frejus tunnel toll!).  Mind you the drive over the mountains was once again spectacular, and I was able to get out for a run-a-bout in the fields 





No comments:

Post a Comment