ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 22 August 2015

I was fooled....


OK, my people fooled me!  After the normal morning walk with the Guv we went out in the "poppymobile" to a place I had not been before, it was only after I was inside did I realise it was the local "Dog Doctor".  Now once again the Guv and the Misses seem to want to cause me pain for no reason.  I am not unwell yet I get taken to the doc's and stuck with a needle AGAIN!

Now I know it's not time yet for the annual vaccinations I am forced to have, so what is this all about I ask myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment