ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 30 August 2015

I'm bored


I'm bored !   Just as I said in my previous blog I knew things were up.  Now I really like a ride in the poppymobile with my people, but I think this time the Guv travelled in one day a bit too far.

A full days drive from our home in France to a human kennel for the night near the tube that let trains go under the water.  Then early the next day off onto the train with the poppymobile and into England......

I'll tell you more tomorrow



No comments:

Post a Comment