ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 14 August 2015

The secret room.....


Well I have not been "blogging" for a few days as I have had to keep an eye on the Guv finishing the "rain room", (by the way it's still not finished as he is waiting for a bath to arrive from the U.K.).

Meanwhile he and the Misses decided to sort out one of the other human "secret rooms".  I say secret because when they go in there I'm not allowed to go with them, mind you I do try....but they close the door!   However today I managed I get a look inside, WOW...do you think it plays "God Save the Queen" if I sit on it ?


OK it didn't  !



   

No comments:

Post a Comment