ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 5 September 2015

...and now to Hereford


After leaving the Guv's relatives in Norfolk we were in for another long drive, this time to Hereford.  Now I have been there a few times before but this time I was to be treated to a two night stay in yet another human kennel.


Now you know the song about a "Little White Bull", well in the middle of the town centre is a blooming big black bull!  I gave it a quick bark but I guess it was dead scared of me because it stood there frozen still.


We then met some of my peoples friends at this garden centre,  I was allowed to sit outside with them whilst they had coffee and talked, but pesky wasps attacked so I had to escape to the poppymobile whilst my people continued their food inside.....





No comments:

Post a Comment