ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 14 September 2015

It's a Cyclops......

click on photo to enlarge

The other day I wrote about monsters, today its Cyclops!  Yes the Guv is at it again and I had to keep watch on what he was up to.  It appears the eyes of the Rover (don't know why he calls his car by a dogs name) needed replacing now we are in France.  As I understand it apparently the Rover's new eyes will now, at a flick of a switch, become cross eyed to the right.  Still don't know why the Guv had to take all it's nose off before he could pull it's eyes out though! 




No comments:

Post a Comment