ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 20 September 2015

It's finished


The Guv has at last finished the rainroom and what an international rainroom I now have!  New tiles and toilet from France, washbasin, stand and cupboard from Greece and the bath from the UK....with a new window, as the old bathroom had no ventilation or window I think he did a reasonable job.....(well for a grocer anyway)

Now how am I going to get in that bath?  mmmmm lets see if I can push this stool a bit nearer to help me !


No comments:

Post a Comment