ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Bananadrama



So I am back in my Greek home at last and the Guv was right, he will have a lot of work to do in the garden!  In fact after passing through the gates we were confronted with a "banana-drama", our banana tree had grown and nearly blocked the driveway with bunches of bananas hanging over......and they 're heavy!


Unfortunately not all the trees had grown well and I heard the Misses say another three trees had died!  That means a less doggy toilets for my mate Rex who looks after my pad when I'm away.


No comments:

Post a Comment