ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 25 October 2015

Have bed will travel....

click photo to enlarge

(a rest and "doggie" stop in France)

I know you have all missed my blog, haven't you?  Well over the last few days I have been travelling with my people from France back to my homeland in Greece.  Although I have done this many times before it's still a long and tiring journey.  Mind you my people always see I get looked after and even travel with my special bed for me when in the hotel rooms.  Do you know though some of the hotels even charge extra for me, despite me bringing my own bed!
I got my own back though.......in one hotel I slept on THEIR spare bed !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment